Camp Availability, Reservations, and Confirmations
· We keep a calendar of possible availability dates on our website. Our facilities are available for use throughout the year. However, during the winter (please see calendar for specific dates), camp usage will be limited to day use only to allow us to winterize our cabins and RV campground. This winterizing limits camp usage to Outdoor Facilities, the Dining Hall, and the Gymnasium during this time period.
· Reservations are required for use and cannot be made more than 12 months in advance- we do not allow standing reservations. Tentative reservations can be made by using the online form (preferred method) or by calling the FBA office. Confirmed reservations are secured by completing and returning the Confirmed Reservation & Usage Agreement and other required forms to the FBA office by the stipulated due date.
· We understand plans change, please help us prevent costly no-shows by cancelling reservations in a timely manner. In an effort to keep our calendar current we will ask everyone to periodically confirm their reserved date by email. Failure to reply to a confirmation request can result in a reservation being removed from the calendar. As a matter of stewardship, we reserve the right to develop waiting lists for reserved dates to fill cancellations.
Fees, Deposit, and Refund Policy
· No usage fees will apply except for the following policy condition:
If contributions to the Friendship Baptist Association General Fund are below a total of $1,000 for the previous 12 months prior to usage the church has free use of the Dining Hall and Outdoor Recreation Areas. Usage fees (as listed on the Confirmed Reservation & Usage Agreement) will apply to all other facilities to recover electricity and other operation costs to the association. We will send a courtesy notice 30 days prior to reserved date if contributions are below this threshold.
· Deposits are not required, but reservation confirmations will be required to maintain the reserved date on the calendar.
Swimming Pool: Lifeguard Fee
· Required lifeguard fee for all groups: $12.50 / hr. / lifeguard
· Swimming pool use must be arranged in advance for a minimum 2-hour block of time. The number of lifeguards required is determined by group size. Lifeguard fees are payable at time of service or at check-out.
Responsibilities, Damages, Insurance for all users
· The group leader is expected to check-in with the Friendship Camp Manager at arrival, and check-out with the manager at departure. Any fees due or other costs incurred, as determined by the camp manager, during camp usage must be paid (checks preferred) at the time of check-out.
· The group leader will be given a copy of the Friendship Camp Rules and Responsibilities at check-in by the Friendship Camp Manager. It is the responsibility of this individual to ensure that all group members follow the policies and procedures of Friendship Camp.
· Guests will be expected to pay for any damages or breakage incurred while using the facilities of Friendship Camp. The member church will be asked to acknowledge and accept this policy to secure a reservation to use Friendship Camp. The group leader will be responsible for informing the Camp Manager of any damages to property or furnishings during camp usage.
· The member church is responsible for the group’s liability insurance while using the facilities of Friendship Camp. Proof of insurance will be required prior to usage of Friendship Camp.
· The member church will be required to sign an Association Facility Usage and Hold Harmless Agreement before using Friendship Camp. The group leader must present the properly signed document as part of the check-in process.
Business office address:
Friendship Baptist Association
504 E Oglethorpe St
Ellaville, GA 31806